Getting Your Student Started in i-Ready
i-Ready is an interactive online learning environment designed to assess students and provide individualized instruction based on each one’s unique needs. Our students in grades K-8 have access to this application and each have individually prescribed lessons in Reading and Math.
Our students use a Single Sign-On (SSO) via Clever to login to i-Ready. Here is how it works:
- Click on the blue Clever button below. It will open in a new tab.
2. There are two ways to sign in:
- Option 1: Click Log In with Google to use your student's @tupperlakecsd.net account. The username and password for this account was included in the instructional packet from your students' teacher.
- Option 2: Click on Clever Badge Log In to sign in with the scannable badge that was sent home in your students' instructional packet.
3. Follow the steps on the screen for whichever log in option you choose.
4. Once signed in, you will see a clickable button for i-Ready. Click on it to launch i-Ready.
5. Then, your student can choose Reading or Math.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Web Browser Should I Use?
i-Ready can be accessed using a variety of web browsers, depending on the type of device you are using. This chart summarizes which browsers will work best for the Operating System of your device.
Can my student use i-Ready from an iPad?
Yes! You will need to download both the Clever and i-Ready apps from the Apple Store. Then, open the Clever app and sign in. Then, click on the i-Ready button.
Can my student use i-Ready from a smart phone or Android tablet?
No. I-Ready is not currently available for use on iPhone, Android phones, or Android tablets at this time.
Do I need to come to this page every time my student needs to log in to i-Ready?
You are always welcome to visit this page to log your student in, but there is also another way to get a clickable Clever button to login to i-Ready.
From our home page: www.tupperlakecsd.net, click on the button at the top that says "🄴ducational Resources". The same link is available further down on the home page, under the District Links section, too.
Our youngest students have been taught to go to the "Lumberjack Site" (www.tupperlakecsd.net) and click on the "🄴 is for Education" page.
That will get them to our 🄴ducational Resources Page of the website, where they can go to their grade and find a Clever button to get logged in.