Preserving our resources and preparing for our students’ future.
- Preserving our resources and preparing for our students’ future.
- Consistent with NY State Education Department recommendations for facilities and financial planning.
- Project delayed as long as possible due to financial conditions.
- Maximizes State Aid returned to District as revenue, and maintains Tax Cap requirements.
- Regional and State grants may further reduce current projected costs.
- Civic Center – Commitment to the community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Proposition 1 – School Repairs and Renovations
Proposition 2 – Civic Center Renovations
Proposition & Total Project Cost
Annual Average Tax
Calendar of Events
Capital Project Informational Sheet